Technology around us: Practical : Tower of Water
Aim : To build a tower that will hold the biggest volume of water
Materials: Glue, Stapler, Cellophone tape, newspapers, tablespoon and container
1. Look at the pictures of the different towers with objects on them.
2. Discuss the shapes of the structures of the towers.
3. Identify the common shapes found in these structures.
4. In this activity, you are going to design and build a tower that can hold a water container.
5. Work in groups of four.
7. Place the container on top of the tower.
8. Use a tablespoon to fill water into the container.
9. Record the number of tablespoons of water that the water can hold.
10. Show the tower to the class.
发帖者 shyyun 时间： 下午7:50