Humans develop technology for the betterment or mankid. The development has made the world a better and more the world a better and more comfortable place to live in.
Technology in Agriculture
2. Bones of animals
3. First tractor
Aim : To build a tower that will hold the biggest volume of water
Materials: Glue, Stapler, Cellophone tape, newspapers, tablespoon and container
1. Look at the pictures of the different towers with objects on them.
2. Discuss the shapes of the structures of the towers.
3. Identify the common shapes found in these structures.
4. In this activity, you are going to design and build a tower that can hold a water container.
5. Work in groups of four.
7. Place the container on top of the tower.
8. Use a tablespoon to fill water into the container.
9. Record the number of tablespoons of water that the water can hold.
10. Show the tower to the class.
发帖者 shyyun 时间： 下午7:50
For more information, or to join the conversation, please visit http://mediaconvergence.economist.com andhttp://shifthappens.wikispaces.com.
发帖者 shyyun 时间： 上午7:41
1. In our solar system, Earth's nearest neighbour is the ( )?
c. planet Mars
d. planet Venus
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
a. Pluto is the biggest planet in the Solar System
b. The Sun is nearer to Earth as compared to the Moon
c. The position of Earth in the Solar System is the most suitable to support line
d. Comets can be considered as Moons in the Solar System
3. Draw on the diagram the movement of the Moon and Earth.
4. Earth is a planet. Name all the other planets in the Solar System.
5. The Sun is a star. What is the difference between a star and a planet?
发帖者 shyyun 时间： 上午7:08